Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Last Blog

I cannot believe that this is our last post!  I am using the Times font right now because I have had a great time as a fifth grade blogger. I am very sad because I always looked forward to blogging every Thursday. If I had to tell the future bloggers a piece of advice, then I would tell them to write what you want to write about and use your own opinion and not what someone else thinks.

The biggest challenges that I faced in fifth grade were homework and lots of projects. My favorite memories from fifth grade were Ellis Island Day and drinking tea in reading with Mrs.Upchurch.

If I could give advice to next year's fifth graders,then I would tell them to just work hard and follow instructions in class. The thing that I am looking forward to the most about sixth grade is having more independence and not staying with one teacher for the whole day. I will really miss blogging.

                                    Bye, Josie T.


                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment