Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Last Blog....


hər kəsə salam!
This is my last blog, and I'm so sad! It's been an amazing year here at Chase Street, and I hate to leave! I have had such a great time getting to know everybody and learning all the incredible stuff our teachers have taught us. I think my favorite thing about fifth grade would be getting to know the people who have become great friends! A piece of advice for all the fourth graders who will become fifth grader bloggers next year, ALWAYS TRY TO GET THE FLOWER CHAIR, and try to use a different language for your introduction

          One challenge I faced during the fifth grade year, was focusing more on my friends, than on my academics. If you get more caught up in your "social life," you'll miss out on getting a decent education. One of my favorite memories from this year was meeting my friends. Another one is having tea in Mrs. Upchurch's reading group. I will really miss Chase Street!!



          A piece of advice for all the new fifth graders, stick with your friends, and (if you're in Mrs. Stokes's class) don't get a 3 1/2 or below in specials! I think the thing I'm most looking forward about 6th grade, is our connections. Connections are basically specials, but instead of STEM and all music combined together, it's orchestra, band, visual arts, and chorus. Another thing, is getting to use our phones during school. Well, I guess this goodbye...

                       Penelope the ALMOST Sixth Grader





          


            

No comments:

Post a Comment