Thursday, September 22, 2016

9\11

The past few days people have been honoring 9\11. Although it was a sad time we have tried to move on. Lots of family members died in this terrorist attack. The towers came down like a bullet within two hours after being attacked. It was tragedy. Josephine Harris walked very slowly down about sixty flights of stairs when she decided to stop on one of the staircases. Her feet ached and she was very tired. The building at last collapsed. The only place it didn't collapse was on her. If she would've gone any slower or faster she would have passed. One connection I have to this event is my mom was giving my big brother a bath when she heard this on the news. She was very sad. Now he is a teenager at fifteen going to boarding school, but at this time he was a baby. I wasn't born yet but I couldn't even imagine being in that building or even close to it.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8442/7835973648_2ffee3feab_b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment