Thursday, September 29, 2016

Ben Hatke Author Visit!

I am really excited to announce that Ben Hatke came to our school on the 28th of September. If you don't know who Ben Hatke is, he is an author to the most popular book Zita the Spacegirl one, two, and three. Ben Hatke has also made a few picture books in his career like the Little Robot, Nobody Likes a Goblin, and Julia's House for Lost Creatures. Ben Hatke in my opinion is the most creative person in the world. Ben Hatke has two kitchen doors facing east, and a door facing west. His dream is to go out one of the two doors and walk all the way around the world, and go through the other door, when he is finished, but he can not travel by plane. He also has made a brand new book Mighty Jack. Mighty Jack is a graphic novel. Now I am going to make my point Ben Hatke is awesome, and I would definitely recommend reading all of his books, and I think I know one of the reasons students love him. At the end of the discussion he did a back flip.


No comments:

Post a Comment