Friday, October 3, 2014

Today's Weather Report by Jack

I know that  some big storms are happening in this area so let me share what I know about the weather in the area.You might not believe it but we have flash floods and flood warnings which are going to be intense. We are just getting started. You are going to find out what is coming: lots of lightning in the area with lots and lots of thunder and maybe we will not be able to drive. I think you will never believe this but there are strong winds that are going sixty miles per hour and the winds are so strong that the winds are knocking cars off the street. There might be a warning that says do not drive until the storm is over. I hope that does not happen because I want to see my parents and I want to be outside playing soccer and having a lot of fun.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="576"] Image from Flickr[/caption]

4 comments:

  1. That's scary.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl your the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was not me people! That was Jack... - the REAL Julia L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a little scary, but I love it when it rains! Perfect weather to read a good book indoors :)

    ReplyDelete