Friday, October 24, 2014

High Museum Trip By Julian

In a couple weeks, for art we are going on a trip to the High Museum. I'm not sure what exhibit we are going to see, but I know one thing: it will be super cool. I have been to the High Museum a couple of times already but I think this time will be a totally different experience because the past couple of times I've been it's just been two people, me and my grandma, but this time it will be the whole 5th grade. When we go we will be taking huge charter buses that supposedly have TV's. I think this will be the coolest field trip I've ever done before because It's a long way away in Atlanta. When we go you better not be late because we are leaving really as soon as we get to school then get back even after everybody else in the school has gone home.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="558"] Wikimedia Commons[/caption]

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad that you are excited, Julian! It is going to be such a fun trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY AWESOME! caleb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julian, I a am going to the High too! I have been several times, and it keeps getting better and better! This summer I got to see an exhibit about "Dream Cars"! It was fantastic. I am excited about going again with the fifth grade. Mrs. Hawley

    Arlyn Mathews Hawley

    Sent from my iPad

    >

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw dream cars to it was really cool! Julian

    ReplyDelete