Friday, October 3, 2014

Skate night By Julian

PTO is having a skate night soon. This is one of my favorite school related events of the year. Everybody at school including teachers come. They play music, play games, eat food, etc. When you go there are really good skaters and there are beginner skaters, also all grade levels can come pre-k through 5th grade and some pre-k students are better skaters than 5th graders!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="610"] image from wordpress .com[/caption]

4 comments:

  1. I love skate night! Do you know when it is exactly? I need to put it on my calendar. I'm officially challenging you and all the other 5th graders to a race :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Neher told me it would be in early November, but she didn't have a date yet. I am sure the PTO will keep us posted! I also heard that, since it'll be so close to Halloween, there might be costumes involved....:)

    Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's On Mrs. England Julian

    ReplyDelete