Friday, October 24, 2014

A Series of Unfortunate Events by Jack

Let me tell you about my favorite book series, The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. It is about three children who have lost their parents in a fire while they were at the beach. The kids, Klaus,Violet,and Sunny were unaware of this until bank owner Mr.Poe told them. However their parents owned rare sapphires that were not burned down in the fire. They are going to get it back when they are older,but they have a mean guardian named Count Olaf who tried to steal their fortune. He dresses up in a lot of disguises to get the children's  fortune. They meet a lot of people on the way and experience things that were really unfortunate. This is why it is my favorite book series. I hope you try it.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="449"] image from flickr.com[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. it sound like a good book! caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE MOVIE BUT YOUR POST IS REALLY GOOD

    ReplyDelete