Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall Festival From Caleb Miller

Hi, my name is Caleb. On Saturday, I went to a fall festival and it is located where they built a building called Northeast Georgia Bank. I won a golden medal for a hula hoop contest. They had me to pat my head and rub my tummy while hula hooping and I was the only person standing. Next, I went on a big climbing ladder and when you get on the on the big slide and you slide down, you go super fast! After that, I had to hula hoop and wave at each car passing by and if you wave at least 10 cars you earn a prize and my brother had not won anything, so I gave my brother a prize.I had enjoy the fall festival.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="292"] image by Wikipedia. org[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. Caleb, that sounds like great fun! I would like to see you hula hoop while rubbing your stomach and parting your head sometime! I am pretty sure I can't do that. I am looking forward to seeing you in book groups in a little while! Mrs. Hawley

    Arlyn Mathews Hawley

    Sent from my iPad

    >

    ReplyDelete