Friday, October 24, 2014

Trapeze!!! By Brighton

I go to a place called Canopy where I learn to do trapeze. I love trapeze so much! There are so many things to do! Every Saturday my friends and I go to class, where we learn tricks and routines. In December we are going to do a show. We recently started our routine. So far it is not too hard but we did start our routine a week ago. My next class is tomorrow, and I am really excited! I hope we use the sea horse in it! Since it is a Christmas show our theme is going to be The Nightmare before Christmas. I wonder if we will look good? I can't wait to find out!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="556"] Image from Wikimedia Commons[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. Cool Brighton! I hope your show is good, and the picture turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sound a awesome sport! caleb

    ReplyDelete