Friday, October 3, 2014

Rock Climbing by Caleb

Hi, my name Caleb . Over the weekend I had to take a swimming lesson at 10:30 am. I have to swim for 30 minutes .After the 30 minutes ,we headed to Rock Climbing after swimming lessons.It was my first time being at Rock Climbing .It was fun because you get to have a change to climb up and after you get to the red and blue bar and you get to swing all around the place . Close to the end ,we got to have a change to go on tire swing . I liked how high we got to the top  of the rock climbing and we spun very fast.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="420"] image marketplace.org[/caption]

5 comments:

  1. Rock Climbing is awesome! I like the picture! -Julia L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred and Valinda Miller (Mom and Dad)October 3, 2014 at 9:49 AM

    I am glad that you had a good time at Rock Climbing! Good article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy and fun weekend! Did you go to Active Climbing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article Caleb. We may have to take another trip there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article. Sound like you had a fun weekend. Granddad.

    ReplyDelete