Thursday, September 22, 2016

Ben Hatke

Ben Hatke came to our school. Ben Hatke is an author and illustrator. He created Zita the Space Girl and a new book named Mighty Jack. Ben Hatke also has a blog. He also has created other books such as Little Robot and Julia's House of Lost Creatures. He is on tour, and Athens,GA was one of his stops. I can assume that he is a very creative person because he made up all of the characters in his book and drew them. He also he said "I have one door facing East and one door facing West, I want to go out the East door (go all the way around the world) and go in to my home from my East door." (Not quite his exact words.) When he visited he drew a picture of Zita the Space Girl that he let us keep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment