Thursday, September 17, 2015

Animal Research

In fifth grade we are doing an animal research project where we choose an animal to learn about that is at Zoo Atlanta. You can learn more about Zoo Atlanta in Ramyia A's post about it. I am researching a Milky Eagle Owl.We have to find information on their habitat, diet, behavior, and appearance. I have been having a hard time with researching my animal because my animal is very unique and not many people know about it so it's hard to find good information. I am very excited to see the owl and just have fun!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Bubo_lacteus_-Atlanta_Zoo-8.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Nice owl. Is it dangerous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is the people who work in the exhibits have to wear helmets and shields.

    ReplyDelete