Thursday, September 24, 2015

Georgia Museum of Art

Hello, my people, Tommy here. Today I'm going to talk to you about one thing, our field trip to the Georgia Museum of Art . Even though we haven't gone yet I know it will be awesome. The last time I went was in 2010. Even though I don't remember my favorite part, I still remember how fun it was.

https://georgiamuseum.org/images/interface/gmoa_full.jpg






























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. It's been so long since we've gone together to the Georgia Museum of Art, so I'm especially glad that you get to go with the school. The last memory that I have of going to the museum was with you and Simon for one of the family day events on icons.

    You and Simon both painted icons and I still have yours! Since family days are always on Saturdays and you guys are playing soccer every Saturday, we haven't gone in a long time. Have fun visiting the museum with your friends from school!

    ReplyDelete