Thursday, September 24, 2015

Soccer

Hey guys, I am going to talk to you about soccer! A ton of children at Chase Street play soccer, and so do I! I have been playing soccer since I was 6 years old. On a soccer team there are 8 kids on the field: a goalie, 3 defenders, 2 midfielders, and 2 offense players. The other players sit on the sidelines until they get subbed in. Just this year, 4 of my friends joined my team, so we have 12 players. Our coach is my dad and he is awesome! We just had a game last weekend and we won! My teacher might come and watch our next game; I can't wait!
                                                                Bye Bye, 
                                                               Charlotte

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3292/3046563471_e41b272316_b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment