Friday, September 14, 2012

Meet Mrs.Wilcox!!!

What is your favorite subject to teach and why?

"Social Studies because there are so many great stories!"

What convinced you to be a teacher?

"I have many teachers in my family, and my grand father was a teacher. He told me story's about science so i wanted to be like him."

What do you want fifth graders to learn this year?

"To be interdependent thinkers and to be curious about the world.

What was school like when you were a kid?

I remember i had to learn my multiplication facts ,U.S. history, scientific method, and i did a huge play for social studies.

Tell me about one of your hobbies!

I love to scrap book and take lots of pictures!!!      

--posted by Camille F.

3 comments:

  1. You all did such a great job - I am so proud of your work! I can't wait to hear more blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she encourages curiosity! Always ask questions.

    ReplyDelete