Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Halloween!

Tere! It's a good day to read a blog! Today I am going to write about a holiday that gives you shivers and thoughts about candy! HALLOWEEN!!! Some people may have a costume idea, but if you still are deciding, here's a couple ideas due to my fellow bloggers!

1: Zombie girl
2: Someone from the 70's
3: Fairy (sparkly)
4: Puppet
5: Ghostbuster
6: Emily from the Corpse Bride

Those were ideas that my fellow bloggers had and were possibly going to be. They are not copyrighted, so feel free to take ideas from this list. So, I hope you enjoy your Halloween candy, costume, and this blog.
Avoir une belle journée,
Bird
http://www.torange.us/photo/7/16/Candles-pumpkins-1287399533_76.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I like how u gav ideas 4 Haloween costumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how u gav ideas 4 Haloween costumes

    ReplyDelete