Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fall

Hey y'all,
I am so psyched about the beginning of fall. I can't wait to get a pumpkin and get those delicious  pumpkin cookies from Fresh Market. I like the cool weather a lot, except that some of my soccer games are getting canceled a lot. There are a lot of  holidays such as Halloween and Columbus Day! I am not so glad about Columbus Day, but people celebrate it. I love the leaves that are falling; they are so beautiful. It is also football season, GO DAWGS!!! I also am so excited for the opening of the Halloween stores except they are very scary and spooky! I can't wait for the beginning of Fall.                                                                  
                                                                 Happy Fall!
                                                             
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8123/10262002956_759ddd761a_b.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about Halloween too! I just bought Bruce's Halloween costume :) I will show you all a picture tomorrow & I want to hear what you think you might be for Halloween! - Ms. Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the wonderful foods of fall! Tommy said that you thought the pumpkin cookies at Fresh Market were wonderful. Pumpkin, spice and fall just seem to go together.

    Fall is definitely my favorite season, too. :)

    ReplyDelete