Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Halloween and Fall Break

Halloween and Fall Break are both coming soon, and I did not forget about the Georgia game against Florida. Just so you know Georgia is going to lose because Florida has the best running back in the SEC conference. Also, Ohio State is going to win it again! GO BUCKEYESOK, now about Halloween, I'm going to be a Ghostbuster along with my mom and dad. But my brother is going to be the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Happy Halloween!

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/224/523293576_4cbf84aceb_z.jpg?zz=1

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/2013_Ohio_State_Buckeyes_logo.svg/2000px-2013_Ohio_State_Buckeyes_logo.svg.png

1 comment:

  1. I guess at our house fall is as much about fall sports as it is about Halloween, and while I know you're right that Florida has a good chance of beating Georiga this year, I hope that you are wrong. Ha!

    Halloween has always been a favorite holiday for me, and I enjoy dressing up as a family. The thing we need to work on now is making our house and yard look super spooky for the trick-or-treaters coming by. Do you have any ideas this year? I was thinking about expanding our spider theme. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete