Thursday, October 1, 2015

Science

In science we are now learning about classification. Classification is what scientists use to identify animals. Right now we are focusing on vertebrates and invertebrates. A vertebrate is an animal that has a back bone, and an invertebrate is an animal that does not have a backbone. We are also learning about mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, and amphibians. This is not my favorite subject just because I am more interested in history. I am looking forward to learning more about birds because I think that they are interesting and I am researching a bird for my animal research project. I am not looking forward to learning about fish because I am terrified of sharks.

                                           
                                                                      Bye, Josie.T

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/VulpesZerdaScratching_cropped.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Lucky for you, we will not be learning about sharks and will be moving on to much safer topic of plants next week! :) - Ms. Thompson

    ReplyDelete