Thursday, November 5, 2015

MLK project

Congrats to the 5th grade winners of the Martin Luther King project. The winners are Bird S. and moi.

For this project, 2nd-5th grades did writing or artwork that answered the question "How can I help Martin Luther King's dream come true?" 

And now Bird and I are going to represent Chase Street at the district finals along with 2 second graders.
.
Here is my entry:

Dear Martin Luther King,

I will help your dream come true. I will help homeless people.

I would give them food.

I would give what I can.

I would fill them with joy.

I would share about how much I care.

I would share my feelings.

I would tell them that they are not different.

I would tell them that they are great people.

This is how I can help your dream.

From,
Owen


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Helping_the_homeless.jpg
                                                      

1 comment: