Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ellis Island Simulation Updates!

Ciao! Come stai?

Today I am going to write about a continuous topic... Ellis Island Simulation day! Some of the bloggers and I have figured out who we will be and are so excited for being immigrants! We are from all sorts of countries and families. I will make a list...

Josie: Irish housewife
Tommy: German butcher
Frenya: German 7 year old child (A child of one of our fellow bloggers)
Penelope: unknown
Owen: unknown
Charlotte: unknown
Me (Bird): Italian seamstress

The reason that Frenya has in parentheses "a child of one of our fellow bloggers" is that some people have wives, husbands and children. I meant that when I said "countries and families". Also, one class that Penelope and Owen are in haven't gone to library yet and don't know their identities. They are getting more and more excited! We all are! 


Arrivederci!
Bird

https://static.pexels.com/photos/7522/pexels-photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment