Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving!!!!

Hola,
      This week I am blogging about Thanksgiving! This is my third favorite holiday, because you get to stuff your face with delicious food! I am going to Augusta to go celebrate with my family and I am very excited to be with my family, and I get to go see my great great grandmother! My family is crazy, but you gotta love 'em! I think my favorite part about Thanksgiving this year will be going to see Hunger Games Mocking Jay Part 2 with my aunt, uncle, dad, mom, grandma, grandpa, my cousin Audrey, my cousin Jake, and my little god brother Atom. I think we might take up the WHOLE theater!! What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Leave a comment down below!! Have a good Thanksgiving!!
                                                      Bye for now,
                                                                      Penelope
                                                                 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jelene/3055561058 

No comments:

Post a Comment