Friday, January 16, 2015

New Basketball Goal: By Lamar H

So......Chase Street Elementary School got a new basketball goal! Everybody likes the school basketball goal. We always play a game like three on three or four on four. The PTO raised money for the goal. The people from the PTO and the school put the goal up for us. Before we play a game we always warm up with a couple of shots. We also have a basketball goal in the gym, but we don't use those a lot because the gym is always being used by PE classes.photo

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have a basketball goal! FROM CALEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the basketball goal, too!! I'm so glad that you guys have another option of something to play at recess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terrible at basketball. Maybe I should practice on the new goal! :)
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete