Friday, January 16, 2015

The Aquarium! By Brighton

The fifth graders are going to the Georgia Aquarium! I am really excited! We are doing a research paper on an animal from the Aquarium,  I am studying an Asian small clawed otter! It is so adorable! So far I am writing my second rough draft. Everyone in the fifth grade is doing this report, and I'm kind of worried I wont finish in time. This is probably going to be a short post because there is not much more to write about. I really hope I'll finish in time!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="421"] image from ststicflickr.com[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will finish, Brighton! The Asian small clawed otter is super cute. I can't wait for you to see them in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I visited the Georgia Aquarium, the otters were one of my favorite parts! They are adorable. You guys are going to have so much fun!
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete