Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas Break by Caleb M.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="397"] image from schoch-direct.ch[/caption]

Hi, my name is Caleb. Over Christmas Break, I went to see some Christmas lights on the 2 days before Christmas Day. On the second day, I went to a knight castle for a Christmas present. We had to eat with our hands because back then they had no silverware, and we were on the green side of the team. Suddenly, the knights started to fight each other. They were on different sides. When they were fighting, they had a sword and shield to fight each other. On Christmas Day, I got Erasable Colored Pencils, Nike shoes, some slippers, two pairs of pj's , a blue Lamborghini toy car, and a little yellow toy car.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome write up Caleb! I am glad that you enjoyed Medieval Times and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write up. Sound like you had great Christmas. Time to get back to work.
    Granddad

    ReplyDelete