Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas Break!!! By Julia L.

This is the first Friday back from Christmas Break. We just found out that we are going to the Georgia Aquarium soon! Anyways, over the break, I got presents, of course, and here is my top 3 favorites-

  • A big art kit containing, pastels, paint, colored pencils, markers, and drawing pencils

  • A bed spread

  • DS game


I got lots more presents, but those are just a few. On Christmas Eve we went to my grandparents' house, and ate tons of good food! Then we got home, and pretty much waited for Christmas!! We didn't go anywhere else then that. But we ARE going to my other grandparents' beach house in February!! On New Years, we stayed up until 1:30, or 2. That's pretty much all we did! Nothing much, but it was still very fun!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="280"] Image from- christmasstockimages.com[/caption]

-

No comments:

Post a Comment