Friday, January 16, 2015

Georgia Aquarium by : Caleb M.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="340"] image from wikimedia.org[/caption]

Hi, my name is Caleb. I'm going to talk about the Georgia Aquarium. All fifth graders will be going on the field trip to the Georgia Aquarium on February 3rd, 2015. I went to the Georgia Aquarium over the summer and it has different types of fishes. They have a cool elevator and it takes a little ride. The field trip will take more than 1 hour and 30 minutes, probably 2 hours or so! If you have never been to Georgia Aquarium, I think you should visit there. It is pretty awesome!

3 comments:

  1. I think everybody should visit the GA Aquarium at least once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb - we are going to be there all day! I am so excited! We will see all the exhibits and go through the new interactive exhibit, the Aquanaut Adventure. What animal are you researching?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went a few years ago and it was great. You guys are going to have so much fun! Which part of the trip are you most excited about?
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete