Thursday, March 3, 2016

BOOKS!!!!

Today I am going to write about how I am on the last book of..... A Series of Unfortunate Events series!!!!! The series is about three orphans that face a series of unfortunate events (do you see how they got the title?!).  I really like these books and I recommend them to anyone from the age 8 and above. The only reason that I recommend this book to ages 8 and up is because this series has a lot of complicated and confusing words. There are also 13 books in the series so you have to stick with the series and read it in order or else you will have no idea what is going on. I still think that you should read it!!! 


                                                See you later, Josie T.



                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment