Thursday, March 17, 2016

SPRING BREAK!!!!

Hello!

Today I am blogging about SPRING BREAK!!! Over my spring break, I went to Florida, Savannah, and Augusta! I spent most of my time in Augusta, but I did spend a good 2 or 3 days in Florida/Savannah. In Florida, I go to go go-carting with my aunt Susan and uncle George! In Savannah, I got to go to the candy shop, and beach with my dad and my aunt, and in Augusta, I went to Chuck-E-Cheese with my god-brother and my godfather! I think my favorite part of spring break was going on a dolphin tour in Savannah! My least favorite part was my mom having to do a bunch of school work, limiting the time we got to spend together, but I still was glad I got to hang out with my mom and her boyfriend! What did you guys do over your spring break? Comment down below! That's all for now! P.S- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
                   

Bye!
                  Penelope the Fifth Grader






http://res.freestockphotos.biz/pictures/14/14050-illustration-of-a-pot-of-gold-and-a-rainbow-for-saint-patricks-day-pv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment