Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter!!!

Over the weekend, my family and I went to our neighbor's house and almost the whole neighborhood was there! We first did the Easter egg hunt where I found an egg with five dollars in it, then we ate (we brought deviled eggs and salad), then we played a big game of dodge ball where the parents make a big circle around the kids in the middle and then they have to try and hit the kids with the ball to get them out, and if you get out, you join the parents and try and get people out. My favorite part is always the dodge ball game and the egg hunt. Now I have to what until next year!

                                              Bye, Josie T.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Polymer_covered_Easter_eggs,_february_2011.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment