Thursday, March 17, 2016

BOOKS!!!!

Today I am going to write about a book that I really like. That book is... Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library!!! This book is about a kid named Kyle that competes in a competition where he has to try to escape from a library. I have read this book before and I recently got the second book so I decided to reread the first book because I haven't read it in a while. I definitely recommend this book especially if you really like books and book puns because their are a lot of those in this book.  The second book ( Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics) is good so far but I would recommend that you start with the first book.

                                            Bye, Josie T.

                                                 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spam/5086168739

No comments:

Post a Comment