Thursday, March 3, 2016

Update!

Hello!
    Today I am doing an update! So I'll start with Dr. Seuss week! This week we are dressing up for Dr. Seuss's birthday! Monday was crazy hat day, Tuesday was crazy sock day, Wednesday was wear a shirt from a place you've been or a place you want to go, today is wear lots of red and blue, and tomorrow is pajama day! Next, is spring break! I think that I maybe going to Florida for spring break, but I'm not sure... In class, we are STILL learning about WWII! In math we are working on 2D geometry, and in reading we are working on our Junior Great Books! Also, the Presidential Debate is going strong! Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the representatives for the Democrats and Republicans. That's all for now!
                             Adios,
                                  Penelope the Fifth Grader

No comments:

Post a Comment