Thursday, February 25, 2016

Spring Break!!

I am so excited for spring break, I am traveling to California.....(I think). I will be meeting my grandparents. I am also very excited for warm weather for once. I am glad to take a break from school and all the activities that happen every day, but I will miss my cute puppies!! Play shows are over and I am kind of glad to not be wiping loads of makeup off my face at 11 at night. My friends Pierce and Josie are going to Disney World and I'm very jealous. Polly is going to Saint Simons. What are you doing for spring break?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Colorful_spring_garden.jpg

1 comment:

  1. We are headed to California - can't wait! I am looking forward to seeing the cool architecture - very Spanish influenced. I will miss our puppies too but they love the dog sitter -= Ms. Lisa.

    ReplyDelete