Thursday, February 11, 2016

Second Halloween!!!!!

Hello!
      Today I am blogging about Second Halloween! First off, let me explain what Second Halloween is. Well, it's a made up holiday that me and my dad created, and it is a replacement holiday for Valentines Day. Me and my dad think that Valentines Day is a huge waste of time! Valentines Day is actually an old torture holiday, but as soon as people could, they turned it into a lovey happy holiday. I think that Valentines Day is very exaggerated holiday, because it is based off of commercials. Second Halloween is a great way to escape Valentines Day, and you should try it! If you see two oddballs walking around in costumes on Valentines Day, you'll know it's me and my dad!!!!
                                                         Happy Second Halloween!
                                                                          Penelope the Fifth Grader
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment