Thursday, February 11, 2016

Art Club Visitor & Valentine's Day

Bonjour everyone! 

In art club we are doing masks, but tomorrow we are starting a new project that is going to be journaling! My mom, who is a professional artist and co-head of a textile and furniture business, is doing the project! I am so excited and the project sounds so fun! Everyone is excited and I can't wait to get everyone to meet my mom! Also, I want to say that I am so excited for Valentine's Day! We are going to have a party in class tomorrow and we will give our valentines! I am making little origami envelopes with temporary tattoos inside and I hope my class likes them! 
 
Happy Valentine's Day!
Au revoir! Hope you have a great day!
Bird
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZKwT97E3qkk/maxresdefault.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment