Thursday, February 11, 2016

Paris Then Germany

Tomorrow I am going to Paris! I can't wait! After four days I think of Paris, I'm going to Germany. But the only downfall is that the week I am gone is benchmark testing, so I have to take them now >:(. I hope that people here will miss me. But it would be benchmark testing so I don't think they will think of me. So I'm going to send them pictures so that they will think of me.


TourEiffel_BleuBlancRouge_(pixinn.net).jpg (2560×1709)
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/TourEiffel_BleuBlancRouge_(pixinn.net).jpg

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited too! Hope you did well on on the benchmark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy-
    You are missed at our lunch table, you are the only one there with common sense! Me and O Lucia are being tourtured!!! Hope you have a good time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete