Thursday, February 25, 2016

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited because for spring break I am going to.....DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! I am leaving on March 5th and I can't wait!!! We are going to be staying a resort called Port Orleans and it has a New Orleans theme. I have been twice before and I really like it there. We are going with about three other families. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom because it has the most rides and it is a lot of fun except that park always makes my feet really hurt.


                                                                Bye, Josie T.
tihttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Cinderella_Castle_at_Magic_Kingdom_-_Walt_Disney_World_Resort_in_Florida.jpg


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment