Friday, February 6, 2015

Georgia Aquarium Field Trip By-Julia L.

This Tuesday, we went to the GA Aquarium!!! This will probably be a long post, because I have a lot to say! SO! It was the best field trip I've ever been on!! It opens at 10 in the morning, and we went there right then! We split into groups of 8 or 9 people, and a chaperon, and we all went to different places. The bus ride there took about an hour and a half. We were all so excited! When we finally got there, we walked right into the very famous tube!!!! There was a ramp that slowly went along that we could just stand on, and then it would slowly scoot us ahead. It was so awesome! There were tons of fish, manta rays, sting rays, whale sharks, and MANY more types of sea creatures! Then, after the tube, there was a giant wall full of the same fish! My friends and I were so happy and just full of joy once we saw this! Then after a while of looking at this beauty, they let us see them feed the whale sharks!! Their mouth is almost like a vacuum, when it's open! Now, on to the next exhibit!

This exhibit will hopefully be a little shorter.... I forgot what exhibit we went to next, but here is one... we got to see ADORABLE otters, beluga whales, which they have a fundraiser for, we got to touch sea stars, and see many more cool animals! Also in another exhibit, we got to see lots of tiny fish, sea horses, alligators, and once again, more animals.

And I think the Dolphin show, called Dolphin Tales, was my favorite part. They did lots of tricks, and they balanced the people on their noses!! The actual people did a cool show that had to do with evil sea monsters, and the dolphins saved them! It was very AWESOME! I could go on, and on, and on, with this post, but I'm running out of room... But, I hope you get  a chance if you've never been, to go to the aquarium! Goodbye, and thank you for reading this very long post!!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="325"] Image from wikimedia.org[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="332"] Image from wikimedia.org[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. You have very good details ,I like the post! From Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your descriptive details about each fish you saw, as well as the excitement you all felt. You definitely made me want to visit the GA Aquarium. :) Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete