Friday, February 6, 2015

Georgia Aquarium By: Lamar H.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="142"] image from wikimedia.org[/caption]

My animal for the aquarium was the beluga whale. When I saw the beluga whale, I didn't know that they were that playful. We split up into groups. My chaperon was Mrs.Wilcox, the 5th grade teacher. We also saw my favorite part of going to the aquarium, and that was the Dolphin Tales. That is when these people ride on these dolphins and they do back-flips and twirls, and the dolphins also took the people to the stage very fast. My other favorite part was when this little 3-year-old girl came in our picture and she was like a mini director. Every time she clapped, we clapped. Whenever she pointed at someone, they clapped. I have been to the aquarium four times and I hope I could go again. We also rode on very cool buses called charter buses.They have TVs, bathrooms, and even Wi-Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment