Friday, February 6, 2015

Georgia Aquarium by Caleb M.

On an early Tuesday, all the fifth graders went to the Georgia Aquarium. It was a long trip. It took 1 hour and a half to get to the Georgia Aquarium. When we got there, the Georgia Aquarium was still closed and we were the first ones there. My chaperon was Ms. England, and she was the best chaperon EVER! When we walked in the Georgia Aquarium, we went to the Ocean Voyager. They had a escalator to stand on and I was too lazy to move my feet! I saw my fish (Bartlett's Anthias) and Ms. England took the picture with me and the the fish, but it swam away. At least we had the fish's tail. At the end  we went to the Dolphin Tales. They did some awesome tricks. The dolphin trainer stood on the dolphin a took a ride, and the dolphins got a treat after they did their tricks. If you  have never been to the Georgia Aquarium, you should visit there. They have awesome stuff!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="230"] image from: wikimedia.org[/caption]

6 comments:

  1. Wow Caleb! It sounds like you had an awesome trip! That was a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb,

    I am glad that you had such an awesome time. I am really glad that you got a chance to see the fish from yiur research paper.

    Good writing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granddad
    Sound like you had a good time. Super review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caleb,

    I am glad that you had an awesome trip to the aquarium. I am especially glad that you had an opportunity to the fish that you researched.

    Good writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fred and Valinda MillerFebruary 6, 2015 at 3:56 PM

    Caleb,

    I am glad that you enjoyed your trip to the aquarium. I am more excited that you had the opportunity to see the fish that you were researching.

    This is an awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caleb,

    I am glad that you had the opportunity to visit the aquarium. I am more excited that you had the opportunity to see the fish you were researching.

    This is a good review! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete