Thursday, November 3, 2016

The Election

The election between Trump and Hillary is close. People are still deciding which candidate  they are going to choose. At my school we are learning about voting and the candidates in the library. Personally I disagree with Trump, I don't believe that America should build and make Mexico pay for even though they are paying for something that is bad for their country. Personally, I disagree with what Trump says and does most of the time and others do as well,but part of that is because he is accused of many things for example Hillary Clinton accused him of not paying taxes even though we have no proof. It wouldn't make sense for Trump not to pay not to pay his taxes because he is pretty rich. What I like about Hillary is she could be the first lady president. She is also a democrat and I like that because she is more towards helping people.
Image result for trump clinton
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8183/28736470374_f9fbe46dfe_b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I think it's exciting that she could be the First Lady president as well! Good post!

    ReplyDelete