Thursday, November 3, 2016

The Election

I am not much a fan of Trump for many reasons. One of the reasons is he is wanting to build a wall if he becomes President. Also he has been accused of abusing a thirteen year old and I'm not a fan of that. I am on the other hand 'okay' with Hillary Clinton. She probably wouldn't be my first choice but she is more on my side than Trump. One reason I like Hillary Clinton is because she is Democratic and believes in helping people. Another I don't like Trump is because he is a Republican and to me it seems like he obviously doesn't believe in helping people unless they're are like him.



https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2a/Trump_%26_Clinton.jpg/1280px-Trump_%26_Clinton.jpg

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to be on the side of someone who wants to help others. I enjoyed your blogpost!

    ReplyDelete