Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Clarke Middle Fine Arts

Two Fridays ago, Clarke Middle came to tell us about about their extracurricular activities such as art, orchestra, band, and chorus. I figured out what activity to sign up for by thinking, ''I know I am bad at singing so no to chorus, and I don't like the instruments in band so no to band, and I already know how to play an instrument so no to orchestra, and that left art.'' I also really wanted to do art because I like the teacher, Mr. Perry. I know Mr. Perry because he was our student teacher for our art class and he substituted  for our art teacher, Mrs. Dean, while she was out on maternity leave. I can't wait to be in art in middle school!
                                  Bye, Josie T.

                                         
https://www.flickr.com/photos/aidanmorgan/2292579833

No comments:

Post a Comment