Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Poetry Month!

Hei!!! What's up?

I haven't blogged in such a long time! I am SO glad to be back!

Every month is special in some way, and now we are in the month of April... and guess what that means!? You got it... POETRY MONTH!!! We are so excited to celebrate in many different ways. One of them is the Poetry Picnic! We are pumped to come to a potluck- ish thing and do tons of activities and centers! We will also read some of our poems out loud. Almost everyone will be there and I bet it will be a blast!! (From what I have heard from truthful people since it is my first year at Chase.) Anyways, I am SUPER EXCITED!! (If you couldn't tell already.) 

Hope you have a good day!
Bird The Ecstatic Blogger ;)



https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mJDWd4fqWec/hqdefault.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment