Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Talent Show!!!!!!!

Ahoj! Sorry for no blogs lately, but we haven't had blogging lately! I've really missed doing blogs, and I'm happy to be back! Anyway, I'm blogging about the......... TALENT SHOW!!! Me, Maggie S., Charlotte S., and maybe Ned A. are doing a skit about Girl Scout Cookies! So, the skit we are doing is planned out like this: 
Maggie: "Oh man, I really wish I had some cookies!"Maggie turns on the T.VPenelope [Me]: "Nutritious, and delicious, they're Girl Scout Cookies!"Ned: "Now made with REAL Girl Scouts!"Maggie [Turning off the T.V]: "REAL GIRL SCOUTS?!?!?!?!?!?!"The doorbell ringsMaggie [opening the door]: "Hello?"Charlotte: "WANT SOME GIRL SCOUT COOKIES?!?!?!"Maggie: "NOOOO!!!!!!"
That's basically our whole skit! I'm pretty excited, but also kind of nervous at the same time. Our auditions are tomorrow at 9:00 to 9:30, which means I get to miss 30 minutes of math! I think that's all for now. 
                                            Doei!
                                                Penelope the Fifth Grader

No comments:

Post a Comment