Thursday, May 18, 2017

WE'RE LEAVING!!!!!

Image result for goodbye
https://www.google.com/search?q=goodbye&rlz=1CALEAH_enUS745US745&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4l6Sd4vnTAhVB8CYKHQ2VDzMQ_AUICigB&biw=1
1. I've watched a 100-pound kid sit on a cardboard bridge as it broke in half
2. I figured out Mrs. Hudson was stalking us in our blogs
3. I was willing to accept a hug when I won a competition
4. I've sung the Reading Rainbow theme song a million times
5. I rode my bike to school for the last time

This all happened today and now it's time to say goodbye.


Thank you for reading my posts and dealing with my craziness. I thank you all (and the bridge above is the one the kid sat on).

2 comments:

  1. I love your words that you said

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot! I like the words you use yo😎

    ReplyDelete