Thursday, May 18, 2017

Good Bye

When I'm writing this it will be my last blog post of the year. This is because the school year is ending. Although I am happy for the school year to end and the summer to begin I really will miss Chase Street Elementary. Next year I will be at Clarke Middle and and some of the kids in 4th grade this year will be blogging. Since I've been here 7 years there is a lot to miss. I will miss blogging, going to the library going out for recess and I will mostly miss all of my teachers I've had in the past seven years. I will also miss all of the specials teachers and the spectrum teachers and everybody else.

Teachers I've had:
  • Pre-K: Ms. Dunston
  • Kindergarten:  Ms. Ellett
  • 1st grade:  Ms. Smith
  • 2nd grade: Ms. Favors
  • 3 rd grade: Ms. Ferrando 
  • 4th grade: Ms. Kipling 
  • 5th grade: Ms. Stokes


Ms. Hudson said this looked like my personality

No comments:

Post a Comment