Thursday, February 23, 2017

The High Museum Of Art

We went to the High Museum on February, 22 with the fifth grade and got to see many beautiful different pieces of art. Everything we saw was real. We got to see the actual murals by Hale Woodruff, and it was amazing. They were huge murals and they each filled up a whole wall. I couldn't believe that I saw them. I also saw the Migrant Mother picture from the Great Depression. I was so blown away by all of the cool art I saw there. Aside from the art I have a brother who goes to a boarding school called Rabun Gap Nacoochee school and I was wearing his old jacket from there. When we went into the elevator a women went with us and asked where I got my jacket and I told her and she said that is where she graduated from.  It was pretty cool. The visit to the museum was fun.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Lange-MigrantMother02.jpg/788px-Lange-MigrantMother02.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment