Thursday, November 21, 2013

Spelling Bee -Anaiya

       Yesterday at 11 o'clock, Mrs. Stokes' class had our class spelling bee. When there were only four people left in the class spelling bee, (Alana, Thomas, Andrew, and me) Alana got out. So, Andrew, Thomas, and I were the top three. We forgot that Andrew was moving before the spelling bee. We were going to start that round over again, but we decided to let Alana back in instead of doing the round over. After the spelling bee was over, Mrs. Adams took Alana, Thomas, and me outside to give us our spelling bee booklets. After Thanksgiving break we will start meeting  with Mrs. Adams and do spelling games.

2 comments:

  1. i am very exited for our class spelling bee. I hope i get in -----------Cash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to work with all of you!

    ReplyDelete